Cajun style seasoning
Salt and pepper
Thick sliced raw bacon
Small 2 to 3-foot black tip shark
1. Clean and skin the shark
2. Cut into 1 1/2-inch thick steaks
3. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on the steaks and place in plastic zip-top bag
4. Sprinkle steaks generously with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and salt and pepper.
5. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Remove from marinade and wrap each steak with a slice of bacon and fasten with a toothpick as you would a filet mignon steak.
7. Brush each steak with olive oil and place on char grill and cook on medium heat until fish is cooked all the way through.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.