Sale of 2 Fish Inn among recent transactions announced by LandQwest Commercial
LandQwest Commercial announced the following transactions in Lee County.
• Lee Memorial Health System purchased the 68,025-square-foot office building at 12451 Gateway Blvd., in Fort Myers, from Lynx Gateway, LLC for $7 million. Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR and Steve Wood with LandQwest Commercial represented both parties in the transaction.
• Plasmo LLC purchased a 5,100-square-foot retail building at 547 Pine Island Road in North Fort Myers, from NFM Pizza Venture, LLC for $1,125,000. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller.
• 2 Fish Inn, LLC purchased the 6-unit boutique motel at 2948 Oleander St., in St. James City, from Two Fish Inn, LLC for $925,000. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the buyer in the transaction.
• Hendry Street LLC purchased a 3,699-square-foot office building at 1531 Hendry St., in Fort Myers, from Patobe Partners LLC for $860,000. Mike Doyle, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller in the transaction, while Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR represented the buyer.
• Tom Konrad purchased 0.29 acres at 1642 S.E. 47th St in Cape Coral, from BSC Events LLC for $145,000. Bob O’Connor with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller, and Paulette DuCharme with Miloff Aubuchon represented the buyer.
For additional information, please visit LQWEST.com.