Catch ‘em & Cook ‘em: Panko Baked Fish
1 to 1 1/2 Lb fish fillets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp thyme
2/3 C Panko Japanese bread crumbs
2 Tbsp parsley chopped
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut fillets into serving size pieces
3. Place on a foil lined baking dish
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
5. In a small bowl, mix Panko with the thyme, oil, paprika and parsley
6. Spread mustard over the pieces of fish, then top with the Panko mixture.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish tests tender when pierced with a fork.
Capt. Dick May is a former long-time island resident, fishing guide and cookbook author.