8 oz uncooked linguini
16 cherry tomatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Lb uncooked large shrimp peeled and deveined
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a saucepan, cook linguini according to package direction
2. Meanwhile, thread tomatoes onto skewers and brush with some oil.
3. Thread shrimp onto skewers and brush with oil.
4. Mix seasonings and sprinkle over Shrimp
5. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until slightly softened, turning the Shrimp occasionally until they all turn pink.
6. Grill tomatoes 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill tomatoes for 2-3 minutes.
7. Drain linguini, reserving 1/4 C pasta water.
8. In same pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add linguini, cheese, and reserved pasta water, tossing to combine.
9. Remove shrimp and tomatoes from skewers and serve with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or EasyRiderCharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to Cookbooks then to Food and Wine category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood and Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and info for ordering will be displayed.