3/4 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
1/3 C reduced fat sour cream
2 Tbsp salsa verde
2 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro divided
1 medium lime
1. Preheat broiler. Mix seasonings and sprinkle over chicken.
2. Place chicken on a broiler pan and broil 4 inches from the heat, 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170 degrees.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, salsa and 1 Tbsp cilantro.
4. Cut lime in half and squeeze juice from one lime half into sour cream mixture, stirring to combine.
5. Cut remaining lime half into four wedges.
6. Serve chicken with sauce and lime wedges. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or EasyRiderCharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered at www.Amazon.com. Go to Cookbooks then to Food and Wine category. Type in "Capt. Dick's Seafood and Southern Country Cooking" and click. A picture of the cookbook, price and info for ordering will be displayed.