Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Are you eligible for American Legion membership?

July 2, 2014
Pine Island Eagle

To the editor:

You may be eligible to be a member of the American Legion. If you served in the military during certain times of conflict, you probably will qualify. All you need to do is provide a copy of your Honorable Discharge or DD214, your military separation paper, fill out an application and write a tax deductible check to the American Legion for $35 for annual dues.

Do not guess whether or not you are eligible. Let us have a look at your paperwork and we will let you know if you can join the largest veteran's organization. By joining our Post, you will be able to go into any American Legion Post in the world!

Let me know if I can be of assistance. 239-283-4434

Capt. Barry August

Adjutant & Past Commander

St. James City



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web