1 to 1 1/2 Lb fish fillets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp thyme
2/3 C panko Japanese bread crumbs
2 Tbsp parsley chopped
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut fillets into serving size pieces
3. Place on a foil lined baking dish
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
5. In a small bowl, mix panko with the thyme, oil, paprika and parsley
6. Spread mustard over the pieces of fish, then top with the panko mixture.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish tests tender when pierced with a fork.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.