1 raw lobster tail shell removed
1 can coconut milk
1 Tbsp sugar
1 dollop Half & Half
2 Tbsp flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp sugar
1. Soak lobster tail in coconut milk with 1 Tbsp sugar, 2 eggs, and dollop of Half and Half.
2. Roll lobster in mixture of flour, pepper, dalt, and 1 tsp sugar.
3. Dip again in coconut milk mixture and repeat the flour dip.
4. Have oil ready for frying in a deep kettle.
5. Run a skewer through the tail of the lobster and let stand on paper towel until the deep fryer is ready.
6. Place the lobster in the oil and fry for only 5-7 minutes no longer.
7. Have melted butter (clarified) to dip the lobster in while easting.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.