4 (4 to 6 oz) boneless fillets of trout, redfish, catfish, flounder or grouper
1/4 C mayonnaise
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
2 Tbsp butter melted
1/4 C panko bread crumbs
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese divided
Salt & pepper
1. Spray an ovenproof pan with Pam
2. Arrange fillets in the pan
3. Sprinkle lightly with Cajun seasoning and salt and pepper
4. Cover fillets with mayonnaise
5. In a bowl, combine panko bread crumbs with melted butter and 1/2 of the grated Parmesan cheese
6. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the fillets.
7. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese evenly over bread crumbs
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until crumbs turn golden brown.
9. Serve with My Favorite Tartar Sauce.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.