C butter melted
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground mustard
tsp garlic salt
1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions crushed
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
2. In another shallow bowl, add C fried onions.
3. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
4. Place in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
5. Top with remaining onions and drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.