4 Country Ribs
1/3 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
5 oz zesty Italian dressing
2 oz liquid smoke
1/3 C A-1 Sauce
2 oz Worcestershire sauce
1. Wash ribs and rub with Cajun seasoning.
2. In a sauce pan, bring Italian dressing, liquid smoke, steak sauce and Worcestershire sauce to a boil.
3. Immediately remove from the heat.
4. Put ribs in a baking dish and saturate them with of the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Grill ribs about 20 minutes per side over medium heat and brush with remaining marinade several times.
6. The meat is done when you can pull the meat away from the bones.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.