1 C. tomato seeded and chopped
1 C. leek thinly sliced
1/2 C. green bell pepper - chopped
1 T. garlic minced
4 (6 oz.) red snapper fillets boned and skinned
1/2 C. coarse bread crumbs
1/2 C. Parmesan cheese grated
1/2 C. plain potato chips crushed
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. cayenne
2 Tbs. butter - melted
1 Tbs. scallions thinly sliced
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees.
2. Combine tomato, leek, bell pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
3. Spread on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
4. Arrange fillets on top of vegetables.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine crumbs, Parmesan, potato chips, paprika, and cayenne.
6. Toss with melted butter. Divide this mixture evenly over each fillet, pressing into fish.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork
9. Sprinkle with scallions, and serve with Lemon Wedges.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyriderchar-ters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (a new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.