16 cups water
3 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
8 small red potatoes scrubbed
1 Lb. Kielbasa sausage cut into one-inch chunks
4 ears corn broken into two or three pieces
2 Lb. unpeeled large fresh shrimp
1. Bring the water and Old Bay to a boil in a large covered stock pot.
2. Add the potatoes, return to a boil and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
3. Add sausage and corn and return to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are done.
4. Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
5. Drain and serve with a salad and cocktail sauce and French bread.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.