1 whole redfish - scaled
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
2 chopped green peppers
1/2 tsp. Creole seasoning
1 small lemon - juiced and quartered
4 sprigs fresh parsley
1/2 cup melted butter
Salt and pepper
1. Split fish and remove insides.
2. Head and tail can be removed or left on.
3. Brush insides with lemon juice.
4. Place breadcrumbs and lemon quarters in a food processor and chop until very fine.
5. Add parsley, green onions, and Creole seasoning and stir in butter to moisten.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stuff into cavity of fish and place in oiled baking dish.
8. Pour remaining butter over fish and bake at 325 degrees, covered, for about 20 minutes (for 2 to 3 lb. fish) or until fish flakes easily.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyrider`charters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.