2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1 Tbs. peanut oil
2 Tbs. chili sauce
2 Tbs. horseradish
1 tsp. salt
2 cloves garlic minced
4 redfish steaks
4 sprigs parsley
2 lemons cut in wedges
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Thoroughly blend all ingredients except redfish, parsley and lemon.
3. Put the redfish steaks on a lightly buttered broiler pan.
4. Spread 1/2 the mixture over the 4 steaks and broil for about 5-6 minutes until nicely browned.
5. Turn the fish and spread with the remaining sauce.
6. Put under the broiler for another 5-6 minutes.
7. Garnish with sprigs of parsley and lemon wedges before serving.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cook-ing" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.