1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
4 tsp. Creole seasoning
1/2 C. green onions minced
2 C. heavy cream
4 C. spiral noodles cooked
2 C. shrimp peeled
1/2 C. chopped onion
1 1/2 C. fresh button mushrooms
1. Cook noodles and set aside.
2. Melt butter in heavy skillet, add onions and Creole seasoning and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add heavy cream and cook until it thickens. Stir continuously to avoid scorching.
4. Fold in the shrimp and cooked pasta.
5. Cook until shrimp are done (pink) about 15 minutes.
6. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes more.
Serve with a crisp salad and crusty toasted French bread.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.