1 (5-6 Lb.) fully cooked boneless cured ham
1 (18 oz.) jar apple jelly divided
1/2 C. packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard divided
1/2 C. apple juice
1 C. raisins
1 cinnamon stick
2 Tbs. cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13-roasting pan with cooking spray and place the ham in the roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbs. apple jelly, brown sugar and 1/2 tsp. mustard and mix well.
3. Spread evenly over the ham and bake for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
4. In a small saucepan, cook the apple juice, raisins, and cinnamon stick over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until raisins are plump. Add remaining apple jelly and 1 tsp. mustard and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until jelly is melted. Remove from heat and discard cinnamon stick.
5. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 3 Tbs. sauce from saucepan. Stir until smooth and then add to saucepan and stir until sauce is thickened.
6. Remove ham to a cutting board and slice.
7. Serve with sauce on the side.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.