1 C. soy sauce
1 C. water
2 -1/2 Tbs. honey
1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Tbs. granulated garlic
1/4 Tsp. ground ginger
1 1/2 Tbs. liquid smoke
2 Tbs. lemon juice
6 to 8 boneless chicken breast halves
1. Mix all ingredients and marinate chicken for one hour.
2. Grill chicken breasts until done.
3. Slice two medium size onions and green peppers and saute in butter until limp.
4. Slice chicken breasts into slices and combine with onions and peppers.
5. To serve: provide guests with warm flour tortillas and bowls of salsa, refried beans, grated American and cheddar cheese and sour cream to make their fajitas just as they want them.
This recipe can be made with beef, pork or shrimp.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.