4 (4 oz) boneless fish fillets
1/3 C. soy sauce
2 Tbs. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3 Tbs. olive oil
1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
1. Mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, olive oil and black pepper together in a zip lock bag and marinate the fish fillets for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
2. Remove fillets and dispose of marinade.
3. Grill fish on char grill until fish flakes easily.
4. Place fillets on individual fresh spinach or tossed green salad with your favorite dressing.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serves 4
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.