1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. olive oil
1 tsp. Creole seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
8 redfish fillets
1. Fillet fish, leaving scales on one side.
2. Wash fillets and scale side well
3. Make a paste from the Parmesan cheese and olive oil. Season the paste with the Creole seasoning and salt and pepper.
4. Oil the scale side of the fish with the olive oil.
5. Place fillets scale side down, on a hot grill, and cook until done and fish flakes with a fork.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyrider-charters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.