2 c. milk
12 tsp. salt divided
1/2 tsp. hot sauce
8 trout fillets
1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 c. butter divided
1 Tbs. olive oil
2 Tbs. lemon juice
1/2 c. sliced almonds
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. fresh parsley chopped
1. Stir together 1 tsp. Salt and Hot Sauce and marinate fillets, turning to coat and chill for two hours.
2. Combine flour and pepper and dredge drained fillets in it.
3. Melt 1/2 c. butter in large skillet and cook trout on each side until browned and done.
4. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
5. Combine remaining 1 c. butter and almonds in a sauce pan and cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
6. Stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and remaining 1 tsp. Salt and cook for two minutes.
7. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and serve over fish.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.