1 LB. bulk pork sausage
1 small onion - chopped
1/2 C. chopped green pepper
3 medium tomatoes - chopped
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chillies
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese - cubed
2 C. (16 oz.) sour cream
1. In a large saute pan, cook the sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
2. Add tomatoes and chilies and mix well.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in sour cream and transfer to a fondue pot to keep warm.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.
Capt. Dick May is the owner of Easy Rider Charters in Bokeelia. He can be reached at 239-283-3247 or easyridercharters.com. "Capt. Dick's Seafood & Southern Country Cooking" (new cookbook) can be ordered for $14.95 plus $3 postage by calling the number above or by mailing a check (made out to Dick May) to 7989 Judge Bean Road, Bokeelia, FL 33922.